Purpose-designed to keep your cats happy and healthy while you’re away apartments have been built with your cat’s needs foremost. You’ll notice that our apartments don’t have concrete bars – after all, your pet has come for a holiday.
- Individually heated chalets.
- Exceptional care and attention for all animals.
- Special diets catered for.
- Long runs with play equipment.
- Trusted by vets.
- Current vaccination certificates essential.
Our apartments are roomy and bright, with a chalet-style layout and full height ceilings so that it creates a home from home experience.
Central heating makes the apartments a cosy sanctuary for your cat; they’re just the place to provide a treat for their holiday.
Cats stay in a fabulous environment with their own sleeping quarters and are supplied with beds and bedding. There is an adjoining run for exercise and play areas with a large choice of toys. All cats are given a carer to look after their needs, and this enables your cat to bond with us and thoroughly enjoy their stay.
The best for your pet, every day:
- Two ten-minute cuddle sessions.
- A five-minute grooming and TLC session.
- Top brand complete food, or you can bring what they like to eat at home.
- Lots of fresh water.
- Accommodation cleaned daily.
- A clean bed with vet bedding – cool in summer, warm in winter.
- A thorough 12-point health-check.
- Care and attention from trained pet carers.
Nursing and medical options
If your cat is poorly or needs regular medication, don’t worry – we can look after them. Just give us a written list to follow and make sure that the tablets, ointments or injections are clearly labelled.
If your cat is about to become a mum, we can provide care before, during and after the birth, keeping your cat and her new family in a quiet place.
Please leave us some feedback after your pet’s stay with us here.